Dave Kelly and Lisa McClease-Kelly owners
Dave Kelly is the owner of Kelly's Automotive. He is an A.S.E Certified Master Technician with a L1 Certification and over 25 years experience.
Lisa is the Co-Owner of Kelly’s Automotive Service and handles our Marketing and Public Relations.
Kelly's Automotive Staff Grants Pass Oregon
Curtis is the Service Manager in our Grants Pass shop and has been with Kelly’s since January of 2010. He keeps the Shop running smoothly and he is the guy to talk to when you need to get your vehicle in for service. He has 27 years of experience in the Automotive Service Industry, 20 of those with GM and Honda Dealerships, and has a Master Service Consultant Certification from GM and has graduated from the GM University of Management. He really cares about his customers, and has many ladies bringing him cookies etc. to show their appreciation.
He is one of our Service Advisers in Grants Pass. David has over 20 years in the automotive business and even had his own tire shop at one time. David always has a smile, and is fun to work with.
Adam, an ASE certified Technician, grew up in GP, over 15 years of exp. Adam even ran his own shop before joining the Kelly's Automotive Service Family.
Bill, an ASE Certified Technician, with 30 years exp. came to the area from Arizona.
Gil Covarrubias - Service Writer
John Nichols - Porter/Lube Tech
Scott Gettling - ASE Certified Master Technician
Paul Kokela - ASE Certified Master Technician
Nick Lawrench - Technician
Kelly's Automotive Staff Medford Oregon
Jay Wolfman - Service Manager Medford
Jay Wolfman is the Service Manager in the Medford location. He is an A.S.E. Certified Master Technician also. Both Dave and Jay also have many years of dealership experience.
Brad Manning - ASE Mastertech, Mitsubishi ElitePro Master Tech, Mazda MasterTech, Volvo Tech
Tammy is a Service Advisers in Medford, She has been with Kelly's for over 3 years, coming from the SF bay area.
GREG UNGER - SERVICE ADVISER
Native Oregonian, passionate about our community. Announcer for the Medford Dragstrip, Rotarian and past Chamber Member of the Year and Greeters co-host.
Brad Letcher - ASE MasterTech, Dodge/Jeep Tech
DANIEL DELGADILLO - Lube Tech
One of our lovely office ladies, shuttle drivers, always has a smile.
Calvin Lewis - ASE Certified Tech, Import Specialist
Vince Versteeg - ASE MasterTech, GM WorldTech
Rick - ASE Master Technician, Diesel Specialist
Jeff Mungaven - Service Writer
When asked what they feel Kelly’s Automotive Core Values Are this is what our staff had to say:
- Brad: Honesty and dependability
- Vince: Integrity, Quality Work and Good Communication
- Chris: Honest with Customers of what they need and taking care of it for them
- Jimmy: Integrity and Honesty
- Shane: To make sure the customer is satisfied. Integrity and Honesty 100%
- Curtis: Integrity
- Steve: Quality, Integrity and Experience
- Jim: Treating employees like family
- Mike: Honest, Up Front, do the job right and developing customers for life
- Tama: Honest and Dependable Service
When asked what their favorite thing about working for Kelly’s is, they said:
- Brad: Working for Honest people
- Vince: Everyone is on the same page and we treat each other with respect
- Chris: Good people to work with
- Jimmy: Very family oriented owners
- Jay: I really enjoy helping people on all levels and working for honest people