Along with our new temporary limited touch policy below, we would like to offer 20% off labor on all jobs over $50.00 to all off the following workers:
- Health Care workers of any kind
We know you are risking your safety as well as that of your families to help keep us all safe. We are here to help you continue to do that.
Thank you for your service.
Effective 03/24/2020, We will be making some temporary changes to protect you and our team members. In light of recent CDC guidelines, we will ONLY be accepting vehicle drop-offs - ONLY team members will be allowed in the building.
We will still be offering complimentary vehicle pick up and drop off at your house or place of business (within 5 miles) vehicle drop off and pick up at our location and complimentary loaner vehicles. We will not be offering shuttle service or any waiting service.
- We request all clients fill out an appointment request on our website, send us an email, or call us. We're flexible--as is necessary in times like these. Use Our website www.kellysautomotive.com, email us at [email protected] in Grants Pass and [email protected] in Medford or call us at 541 476-6964 in Grants Pass or 541 830-4005 in Medford.
- If you use an electronic method to schedule, We will contact you to confirm the appointment and pick up / drop off arrangement
If you are Dropping off your vehicle at Kelly's
- Park your vehicle at the front of the building
- Leave keys in the after-hours drop off box located at the front of the building to the right side of the front doors in Medford and through the slot in the door to the right of the front doors near the soda machine in Grants Pass.
- A Service Advisor will email you your inspection report and then contact you to discuss what might be needed to keep your vehicle safe
Picking Up Your Vehicle at Kelly's
- After service, your vehicle will be disinfected (as described below) and be parked at the front of the building and arrangements will be made on how to get you the disinfected key.
Complimentary Vehicle Pick Up
- We will contact you before we send a driver to pick up your vehicle
- Please pull the vehicle out of the garage and leave it in the driveway.
- We will arrange a way to get the key from you.
- Your vehicle will be sanitized and driven in for service.
- We will make arrangements with you get get your vehicle dropped off.
Complimentary Vehicle Drop Off
- After Service if you can not pick up your vehicle we will return your vehicle to your driveway, sanitize your vehicle (as described below) and discuss a way to get the keys back to you.
Loaner Vehicles – we will still be providing loaner vehicles for drop off at our facility or for complimentary vehicle pick up and delivery to your home. Please keep in mind that we are not fully staffed during this time, if you are in a position to help with your vehicle pick up and drop off, it is much appreciated.
- We will contact you by phone for information needed for the loaner agreement and what vehicle you are getting. All loaner agreements will then be emailed to you. Loaner agreement must be signed and emailed back before loaner pick up.
- Loaner vehicles will be sanitized and we will let you know how get them.
All Payments will be made via phone and all invoices will be emailed.
We at Kelly's Automotive Service are taking every preventative measure to ensure the safety of you, your vehicle and our staff.
Following the CDC guidelines, all of our employees will be following strict measures to ensure the proper handling and sanitizing of your vehicle. Each and every employee entering and exiting a client's vehicle will be wearing gloves. Every vehicle will be sanitized at the steering wheel, shifter, controls, and interior door handles at the beginning and completion of service and the vehicle is parked for pick up. Your key/remote will be sanitized and then placed in an envelop or zip lock bag as long as we have the needed supplies.
We apologize for the inconveniences, but it's paramount we do our part to help reduce the spread of the virus. Your service advisor will work with you to set up the best possible option for your vehicles service.
Please call us at either shop if you have any questions.
Lisa and Dave Kelly and our outstanding team at
Kelly's Automotive Service.